If you failed to maintain an F-1 Student Visa Status and your SEVIS record has been terminated, contact inlingua’s International Student Advisor to seek help. We can help you to submit your reinstatement application to allow you to continue your studies in the US.

You will need to bring your valid passport, original I-94 Form, I-20 Form(s) from previous school(s), transcript(s) from all previously attended school(s), and your financial documents. Also bring a written statement requesting reinstatement which explains that the violation of student status resulted from circumstances beyond your control and/or that the failure to be reinstated would result in extreme hardship. Any documentation that supports your claim should be included.